UI / UX Designers
We are expanding our team and are looking for awesome talents to join us as UI/UX Designers. If you are creative, have an aesthetic sense, understand UX, and have an eye for detail, then get ready to join a fast-paced environment.
- Gather and evaluate user interface requirements, in collaboration with product managers and engineers.
- Understanding user needs and translating them into product design decisions.
- Ability to make user flows and wireframes for the initial feedback loop.
- Ability to be able to form, prototype, and confidently present ideas.
- Strong Visual Design Skills, being able to create aesthetically pleasing interfaces.
- Keep abreast of competitor products and industry trends.
- Clearly communicate design ideas and prototypes to developers.
- Knowledge of design principles & design guidelines.
- Conducting usability testing.
- Illustrate design ideas using wireframes, storyboards, process flows, and sitemaps.
- Design user interface elements, like menus, tabs, and widgets, etc.
- Build page navigation buttons and search fields
- Develop UI mockups and prototypes that clearly illustrate how sites function and look like
- Good knowledge of design and collaboration tools like Adobe XD, Figma, Sketch Zeplin, etc.
- Bachelor’s degree and a minimum of 1-2 years’ UI/UX design experience.
- A portfolio of professional UI/UX design work for both web and mobile platforms.
- Must be a great listener, and a good speaker.
- Must have good research skills.
*If you meet our requirements you will be called for an interview. Please note that you can expect to hear from us anytime from a day to 8 weeks from the day you email us your resume.*