Native Android Developer
We are looking for an Android Developer who possesses a passion for pushing mobile technologies to the limits. This Android app developer will work with our team of talented engineers to design and build the next generation of our mobile applications. Android programming works closely with other app development and technical teams.
- Expertise in Kotlin and Java both
- Strong knowledge of Android SDK, different versions of Android, and how to deal with different screen sizes
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect Android applications to back-end services. Must have hands on Retrofit and Volley
- Strong knowledge of Android UI design principles, patterns, and best practices.
- Hands on Constraint Layout
- Extensive Knowledge of Firebase Cloud Services including Notifications, Data Messages, Analytics, Remote Config, Real Time Database and Crashlytics.
- Hands-on Rush, Room and SQL Databases
- Strong knowledge and hands-on Design Patterns and MVVM architecture
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
- Understanding of Google’s Android design principles and interface guidelines
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
- Having Portfolio with at least two or more published Android app
- Overall 3 years of experience as a Native android developer. At least 1-2 years in Kotlin
*If you meet our requirements you will be called for an interview. Please note that you can expect to hear from us anytime from a day to 8 weeks from the day you email us your resume.*